Shipping & Returns Policies
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and charged your credit card for the purchase. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will contact you by email within 24 hours. If your order is in stock, we will process it immediately.
All in-stock items will ship from the supplier's warehouse within five business days from the date of your order. Shipping usually takes an additional 2-4 business days. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will get a replacement item(s) to you immediately, free of charge. Sometimes replacement items will not be sent to you until the supplier receives the damaged goods.
YourBarStoolStore.com is always on your side and will work hard to make every return fast and painless.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has shipped, you will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
For customer remorse returns, all merchandise MUST be sent back in the original packaging and in perfect resalable condition. You must notify us and send the items back to the supplier within 14 days of the item being delivered to you.
No item will allowed to be returned after 14 days.
Each of our suppliers has their own policy regarding customer remorse returns. We are required to follow each suppliers' policy. Most suppliers charge between 20% - 35% restocking fee, plus the customer is responsible to pay for the cost of shipping the item back to the supplier.
The following suppliers have a no remorse return policy (they DO NOT accept returns):
- New Pacific Direct (NPD)
- Euro Style
- Aeon Furniture
Inspect All Orders When Delivered:
- Please inspect everything before you sign the delivery receipt from the carrier (items/boxes & pallets)
- If you think that there's possible damage, clearly note everything on the delivery receipt. Be precise and provide facts, not opinions.
- keep a copy of the delivery receipt
- take picture(s) and document the damage and send it to email@example.com
- contact us within 24 hours
- If you are not ready to inspect the items upon arrival, please note on the delivery receipt: "subject for inspection"
- If these steps are not followed, we cannot guarantee any compensation for damages